Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More problems

Okay, so now my ex-boyfriend is trying to get back with me if not for a relationship but for freakin unspeakable things. I also still have my boyfriend's friend after me who will not stop texting me nonstop. Then I have to add the problems with my friend's... or someone who used to be... boyfriend threatening to charge sexual harassment charges on my boyfriend just because he tugged on her skirt at the winter concert. First of all, they were just messing around. Second of all, she told her boyfriend to kick Chris's ass... needless to say i only found this out from him after reaming him out. She warned me that her boyfriend had Chris's phone number but according to her, she told Kevin, her boyfriend that it was all okay because Chris apologized. I'm so freaking done with their crap. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment